Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment
- To reserve a trip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will confirm your reservation by return email subject to payment of a deposit of €50. Details of where to make payment will be included within the confirmation email.
- The balance will be payable 3 weeks prior to the start of the trip.
Cancellation & Refunds
- If the trip is cancelled due to Government imposed COVID restrictions, we will refund you all amounts paid including the deposit. (You will be responsible for any bank charges incurred.) Government imposed COVID restrictions include travel restrictions from your country and/or quarantine being imposed on arrivals in France.
- If you have to cancel the trip because of illness, we will provide you with a letter confirming that you were unable to attend the trip. This will allow you to make a claim on your travel insurance. We will not refund any deposit or any other amounts paid for the trip in these circumstances.
- If you can no longer join the trip for personal reasons, you can transfer your reservation to another person. If you can’t find anyone, let us know and we will do our best to find you a replacement. In the event that no replacement can be found, then you will remain liable for the cost of the trip.
- We reserve the right to amend the content and/or location of the trip if it is necessary for us to do so (weather conditions/government actions/industrial action etc). If there is a material change, we will let you know as soon as possible.
- In the event that we need to cancel the trip due to a lack of participants or for reasons beyond our control, we will, in the first instance, do our best to re-arrange the trip. If this is not possible, we will issue a full refund.
- It is your responsibility to have suitable insurance which covers you for off-piste and ski touring in the country in which the event will be taking place (namely France, Switzerland or Italy).
- We do not recommend any particular insurance policy but, as an example, here is a link to a policy which can be bought on a daily basis and will cover elements such as search & rescue, assistance, repatriation etc.
“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.”