Everyone has different abilities, goals and aspirations. Join Neil Maclean and take a step nearer your potential by understanding more about what it takes to be the best version of you. The concept for the day is to learn how to gain in efficiency, performance and perhaps in weight control…
Prior to the day you will fill out a general health evaluation. These will be assessed along with some sub-maximal fitness tests (fun more than painful!) during the ski tour and then used to consolidate your overall fitness and health goals.
Physical Evaluation will cover:
- GENERAL HEALTH
- BODY COMPOSITION
- CARDIOVASCULAR ENDURANCE specific to ski touring – heart rate and meters/hour thresholds
- BALANCE & MOBILITY
- 1 day guided ski touring
- All materials relating to your personal health & fitness goals
What’s not included
€350 for the day per participant
It is open to EVERYONE who wants to improve their fitness at any level. There will be an option to ski down on the pistes to ski if you are unsure of your off-piste ability.
You will be able to:
- Learn how to evaluate your own fitness strengths and weaknesses.
- Set goals that are realistic and measurable.
- Put together a training plan for the upcoming season.
- Get the most out of a heart rate monitor.
You will have:
- Personal health and fitness goals.
- Sample strength and conditioning sessions.
- Warm-up and recovery strategies.
«Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.»