Whether a newcomer to the artistic scene or a budding Van Gogh, this weekend of mountain based creativity will invite us to engage in a different form of mountain exploration, challenging us to observe our surroundings with a fresh sense of vision and purpose.
Working in different materials with mountain based artist, Caroline Wheaton, we will dispel the myth that “none of us can draw”, work through some simple hints and tips about drawing and painting the magnificent alpine landscape which surrounds us, and consider how your mental and physical health might benefit from introducing some creativity into your usual routine.
At the end of the weekend, not only will you come away with some great art to put on your walls, but also an understanding of how by introducing a bit of creativity in your life, it can help relax, inspire and renew.
- 2 days’ guided ski touring
- All workshops
- All art materials
What’s not included
- Hut fees
€700 for 2 days per participant
A minimum of a few days ski touring experience is required. You need to be able to ski off-piste & able to hike uphill for up to 3hrs a day.
- Active relaxation – by “doing different” and concentrating solely on the task in hand, we push the stresses and strains of every day life into the background and force our brains to take a compulsory break.
- Boost your confidence – get over creative blocks and the fear of failure by looking at things from a different perspective.
- Improve your focus – drawing and painting ask us to observe the things around us differently. Challenge your way of thinking by taking time to observe the detail and change your focus.
- Be inspired by nature – proactively engage with the world around you and reap the benefits of falling in love with nature all over again.
« At the peak of creativity one thinks differently. »
Our friend Martina